Rivcash Forums REGISTER for FREE

Go Back   Rivcash Forums > English Forum > Support

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 08:27 PM

Unhappy Account Suspension

Apparently i created a second account and thus got suspended. I do not recall doing so and i have not even been on my account for a while now concentrating on promotion of my white labels. I have currently created a webcam site that i wish to incorporate RIVCASH promo content and cannot do so due to this suspension. Please restore my account so i can move forward and if there is a second account out there that is under my name please provide me with the credentials this might jog my mind. There is also an outstanding balance owed to me that i would like to receive. Please acknowledge, i have already written a request a few days ago via your contact form with no reply..That's the reason i am here. So please reconsider and let's move forward, i have invested too much time over the years on this to close it all down.
Old 02-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckemjoint View Post
Apparently i created a second account and thus got suspended. I do not recall doing so and i have not even been on my account for a while now concentrating on promotion of my white labels. I have currently created a webcam site that i wish to incorporate RIVCASH promo content and cannot do so due to this suspension. Please restore my account so i can move forward and if there is a second account out there that is under my name please provide me with the credentials this might jog my mind. There is also an outstanding balance owed to me that i would like to receive. Please acknowledge, i have already written a request a few days ago via your contact form with no reply..That's the reason i am here. So please reconsider and let's move forward, i have invested too much time over the years on this to close it all down.
I replied to the private message you sent me from the contact form.
what is your account that has been suspended? And for what reason was it suspended?

Please reply to me from the ticket.

Regards

Tags
account, suspension