Rivcash Forums REGISTER for FREE

Go Back   Rivcash Forums > English Forum > Support

Old 04-08-2011, 01:28 PM

Default payment-options & "fill-in"-form

hi there.

i cannot find any form to fill in my personally banc-information to get in future athe payment.
where i can find it in my account? ... or do i need to contact the support?

which payment-options are offered?
i read in the forum any about "visa by magnumcard"... BUT magnumcard doesnt offer visa. only mastercard.

i dont have mastercard by magnumcard.
ok, its possible to signup there, BUT WHY? i have mastercrads from PAXUM and PAYONEER. why i should signup for new at another "dealer" ?!?
its possible to get the payment by pauoneer or paxum too?

greetings from portugal
Old 04-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chepix View Post
hi there.

i cannot find any form to fill in my personally banc-information to get in future athe payment.

i read in the forum any about "visa by magnumcard"... BUT magnumcard doesnt offer visa. only mastercard.

ok, its possible to signup there, BUT WHY? i have mastercrads from PAXUM and PAYONEER. why i should signup for new at another "dealer" ?!?

greetings from portugal
i just asked this thing some time ago...but i understand there is no chance to have a different payment method because i'm the only stupid italian webmaster asking these things. I said to Riv that the 80% of the cam sponsors at the moment outside Italy paid with Payoneer, so it's noise have another credit card to receive only RIV payments for person that have just 2 (Paxum and Payoneer) cc....i don't know why they don't use these two international payment system, probably are more expansive.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to nyllover76 Send a message via Yahoo to nyllover76 Send a message via Skype™ to nyllover76

Quote:
Originally Posted by chepix View Post
hi there.

greetings from portugal
Hi, available payment options are wire transfer and the Magnum Card (that is indeed a mastercard). I highly suggest you to get the magnumcard...it's cheaper than many similar cards and well...isn't cool to go to the atm and get your money?

If i'm not wrong, you specify the bank details in your account, and if you have a magnum card you can specify it when you ask your first payment.

I'm sure the admin will answer in more detail.