View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hi! I've answer to your PM.
Anyway, you do not need RIV DNSs. You just have to modify your DNS as you can read in "Create site" section.

Basically you have to add a CNAME record to <yourrivcashloginname.rivcash.com>
and then create a site and add your domin name as domain name and www.yourdomain.ext as alias
I'm not sure what I'm doing when I visited my Cpanel in GoDaddy. I followed your instructions. But This is what my Cpanel is asking for...
"CNAME (Alias)

To create a new CNAME record for your domain, please complete the Alias Name, Points To Host Name, and TTL fields below; then click "OK."
Note: The Points To Host Name should be defined as your domain name (i.e., "www.domainnamegoeshere.com") or "@" (Entering "@" will automatically insert your domain name as the host name for the CNAME Record). The Alias field should be the subdomain of your top-level domain the CNAME record points to your domain.

For example: If you want the CNAME record to point "www" within your domain to "www.domainnamegoeshere," you should enter "www" in the Alias field and "www.domainnamegoeshere.com" in the Points To field. If you want the CNAME record to point "email" within your domain to "email.domainnamegoeshere," enter "email" as the Alias and "email.domainnamegoeshere.com" as the Points To Host Name."

Please help me. I'm so frustrated I'm almost ready to give up on this white label webcam idea.