Rivcash Forums

Rivcash Forums (https://forum.rivcash.com//index.php)
-   Support (https://forum.rivcash.com//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I Have Not Received My Payout (https://forum.rivcash.com//showthread.php?t=1809)

fuckemjoint 04-27-2019 06:47 PM

I Have Not Received My Payout
 
I have written to you 3 times without a reply about my payout which as of today Saturday 4/27/2019 has not arrived in my account, so against my very core here i am.

You approved the payout on April 1 2019, as per your faq your payouts should be sent on the 15th of the month. Wire transfers take no more than 5 business days to deposit but here we are almost towards the end of the month and nothing has happened.

To make matters even worse is the fact that when i raised this issue by writing to you directly my emails have been totally ignored.

Let me know where we go from here!

Affiliate: fuckemjoint

admin 04-27-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckemjoint (Post 9237)
I have written to you 3 times without a reply about my payout which as of today Saturday 4/27/2019 has not arrived in my account, so against my very core here i am.

You approved the payout on April 1 2019, as per your faq your payouts should be sent on the 15th of the month. Wire transfers take no more than 5 business days to deposit but here we are almost towards the end of the month and nothing has happened.

To make matters even worse is the fact that when i raised this issue by writing to you directly my emails have been totally ignored.

Let me know where we go from here!

Affiliate: fuckemjoint


Hi fuckemjoint,
unfortunately your mails did not arrive due to a technical problem. :-(
I've seen them now in quarantine.
I ask and let you know soon.


Regards

fuckemjoint 05-01-2019 07:57 PM

How long do i have to wait
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 9238)
Hi fuckemjoint,
unfortunately your mails did not arrive due to a technical problem. :-(
I've seen them now in quarantine.
I ask and let you know soon.


Regards

It's already May and counting, i made the payout request 3/12/2019 17:10:32 it was approved 4/1/2019 06:02:06 so what is the hold up?

admin 05-04-2019 08:32 AM

Hi,

we are waiting for feedback from the bank.


Regards

fuckemjoint 05-11-2019 10:24 PM

Do I just give up?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 9241)
Hi,

we are waiting for feedback from the bank.


Regards

I think it's time to call the bank.. it's been 1 week already and nothing.. it's going on into 2 months since my payout request.

admin 05-12-2019 10:39 AM

hi fuckemjoint,
don't worry, we are solving


Regards

fuckemjoint 08-23-2019 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 9258)
hi fuckemjoint,
don't worry, we are solving


Regards

Yes you solved the issue the first time 2 months ago by telling me that the payout was returned because my bank doesn't convert Euro to us dollars I then got another bank that does convert yet as of today I have seen no payout from you. 6 months and counting since I the day I made a payout request..6+ months..

admin 08-23-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckemjoint (Post 9321)
Yes you solved the issue the first time 2 months ago by telling me that the payout was returned because my bank doesn't convert Euro to us dollars I then got another bank that does convert yet as of today I have seen no payout from you. 6 months and counting since I the day I made a payout request..6+ months..


Hi fuckemjoint,

If your bank does not convert euros into dollars, how can we help you?
Your money is back in your RIVcash account.

Have you requested payment again? When?


Regards

fuckemjoint 08-26-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 9322)
Hi fuckemjoint,

If your bank does not convert euros into dollars, how can we help you?
Your money is back in your RIVcash account.

Have you requested payment again? When?


Regards

First and foremost I said I got a bank that converts euros to dollars after the first failed I then requested another payout 6/26/2019 21:48:30 with the new bank account that converts euros to dollars but never received it. I do not see a balance on my account of the money you claim to have been returned this time around.

admin 08-27-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckemjoint (Post 9327)
First and foremost I said I got a bank that converts euros to dollars after the first failed I then requested another payout 6/26/2019 21:48:30 with the new bank account that converts euros to dollars but never received it. I do not see a balance on my account of the money you claim to have been returned this time around.


Hi fuckemjoint,
we checking with the accounting office.
if the payment has had problems, we will do as the last time: we will return the amount to your RIVcash account.
Please, I ask you to have a little patience.



Regards

fuckemjoint 09-30-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 9329)
Hi fuckemjoint,
we checking with the accounting office.
if the payment has had problems, we will do as the last time: we will return the amount to your RIVcash account.
Please, I ask you to have a little patience.

It's approaching the end of year how much patience does one need. It looks like my payout was never made nor will it ever be. You replied this particular thread question over a month ago...yet nothing has happened.



Regards





Regards[/quote]

fuckemjoint 10-04-2019 01:03 PM

Patience?
 
It is now over a month how much patience does one need. what's the reason this time the bank accepts euros...

admin 10-07-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckemjoint (Post 9375)
It is now over a month how much patience does one need. what's the reason this time the bank accepts euros...


Hi, we tried to send the payment again. Can you check if the payment will arrive in two days?


Best regards

fuckemjoint 10-14-2019 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 9377)
Hi, we tried to send the payment again. Can you check if the payment will arrive in two days?


Best regards

I did not receive it. Put the money back on account will request a check.

admin 10-15-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckemjoint (Post 9383)
I did not receive it. Put the money back on account will request a check.


Hi fuckemjoint,
we have sent a bank transfer to your bank account, if it has not arrived, you must wait for the money to come back to our bank account.
Then we will put the money in your RIVcash account.


Regards

fuckemjoint 11-24-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admin (Post 9329)
Hi fuckemjoint,
we checking with the accounting office.
if the payment has had problems, we will do as the last time: we will return the amount to your RIVcash account.
Please, I ask you to have a little patience.
Pay me.. fuck your patience.. it's almost a year,send by check


Regards

Pay me back

admin 11-24-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckemjoint (Post 9405)
Pay me back


Hi fuckemjoint,
have you solved the problem with your bank account now?


Regards


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.