Rivcash Forums

Rivcash Forums (https://forum.rivcash.com//index.php)
-   Support (https://forum.rivcash.com//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   payment-options & "fill-in"-form (https://forum.rivcash.com//showthread.php?t=841)

chepix 04-08-2011 01:28 PM

payment-options & "fill-in"-form

hi there.

i cannot find any form to fill in my personally banc-information to get in future athe payment.
where i can find it in my account? ... or do i need to contact the support?

which payment-options are offered?
i read in the forum any about "visa by magnumcard"... BUT magnumcard doesnt offer visa. only mastercard.

i dont have mastercard by magnumcard.
ok, its possible to signup there, BUT WHY? i have mastercrads from PAXUM and PAYONEER. why i should signup for new at another "dealer" ?!?
its possible to get the payment by pauoneer or paxum too?

greetings from portugal

riiv 04-09-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chepix (Post 3884)
hi there.

i cannot find any form to fill in my personally banc-information to get in future athe payment.

i read in the forum any about "visa by magnumcard"... BUT magnumcard doesnt offer visa. only mastercard.

ok, its possible to signup there, BUT WHY? i have mastercrads from PAXUM and PAYONEER. why i should signup for new at another "dealer" ?!?

greetings from portugal

i just asked this thing some time ago...but i understand there is no chance to have a different payment method because i'm the only stupid italian webmaster asking these things. I said to Riv that the 80% of the cam sponsors at the moment outside Italy paid with Payoneer, so it's noise have another credit card to receive only RIV payments for person that have just 2 (Paxum and Payoneer) cc....i don't know why they don't use these two international payment system, probably are more expansive.

nyllover76 04-09-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chepix (Post 3884)
hi there.

greetings from portugal

Hi, available payment options are wire transfer and the Magnum Card (that is indeed a mastercard). I highly suggest you to get the magnumcard...it's cheaper than many similar cards and well...isn't cool to go to the atm and get your money? :D

If i'm not wrong, you specify the bank details in your account, and if you have a magnum card you can specify it when you ask your first payment.

I'm sure the admin will answer in more detail.